Personal & Professional Campus Events
OPEN TO ALL ACCOUNTING/FINANCE/BIS MAJORS
Beta Alpha Psi – Epsilon Chapter (OSU Accounting Honor Society) will host the following events starting week one of the fall term.
September 27th AUST-183, 6:00-7:00
Recruiters from KPMG, Deliotte, Moss Adams & Kernutt Stokes will be on hand to speak about the recruiting process and to answer any questions you may have.
October 4th 1:00-4:00; Austin Hall (TBD)
30-minute spots available with: KPMG, Deliotte, PwC, Moss Adams & Geffen Mesher
Email Aaron Hiddleson to reserve a spot. firstname.lastname@example.org
Resume submission required
Meet The Firms
October 4th, MU Ballroom
6:00-6:30pm (OPEN only to members or candidates of BAP/IMA)
6:30-8:00 (open to ALL students)
Attire: Business Professional
Meet with employers from public accounting, finance, private accounting, government and others who are looking to hire you!
Students who are planning on attending meet the firms and would like the firms to have you resume please send it in Pdf format to email@example.com. Please include your CPA eligibility. Resumes in PDF format will be accepted no later than Sunday, October 1st.
- Get to Know GMCO Geffen Mesher — Sept. 21st, 1:30-4:30pm, GMCO Office
- Perkins & Co Kick Off Event in Portland — Sept 22nd 2-4:30pm IF you’d like to commute we may have a van — plse RSVP to brianna.beene@oregonstate.
edu if you need a ride
- Jones & Roth — Oct. 4th 11:30-1pm; Austin Hall Events Room
2. Save the Date for the 2017 OSCPA Career Showcase, which will be held at the Oregon Convention Center on Thursday, September 28, 2017 from 6:00 – 8:30 p.m.
OSCPA student members will be granted early entry to this event to meet with the representatives. Student membership is $25 for the year and in addition to early entry, https://www.orcpa.org/join
3. Recruiting Schedule provided by various firms — check the CSC for additional details
The application deadline across many of the firms is end of day Friday, October 6.
Each of the firms will also do a pre-interview social the evenings prior to OCIs.
* Moss Adams: Monday, October 2
* PwC & Deloitte: Wednesday, October 4
* KPMG: Thursday, October 5
Leadership & Scholarship Opportunities
1. Please consider joining Beta Alpha Psi http://www.osubap.com/
2. Please consider joining the IMA – Institute of Management Accountants. Membership is open to students for a reduced membership of $25. http://www.imaonlinestore.
3. Scholarship Opportunity for a FULL CPA review class with Roger CPA. Please apply for the drawing for our Platinum Scholarship that will be held on October 17th. The scholarship is good towards our Select Course Package, valued at nearly $1,700. See attached flyer