1. BAP: “Pathway to Partnership”; Wed. Feb. 11th, TKD from 6-7pm in Austin Hall 226 (see attached flyer)
TKW will be presenting an informative workshop about setting yourself on the right path to become a partner. Learn great tools and important steps that can help
you achieve success within your accounting career.
IMA Student Group:
1. Ryan Smith, Senior Director of Investor Relations at Nike and former CFO of Nike Golf, will be visiting campus March 3rd. He will be meeting with our club from 7-8PM to discuss career path and advice and any other potential topics!
2. Bowling: Monday, March 9th – Dead Week Bowling Study Break (unofficial date – still haven’t reserved the MU)
Summer Leadership/Elevation Conference
1. For students graduating between Dec 2016 and August 2017 — Moss Adams, PwC, KPMG, Deloitte, Jones & Roth & KS are hosting leadership conferences this summer. Deadlines to apply is Feb. 20th via Beaver Careers and the firm web-site.
1. Moss Adams — Eugene and Medford offices are still looking to fill some full-time positions. We have a posting on the Moss Adams Careers website, (Requisition #12859) but students can also find it posted on Beaver Careers. We will not be conducting on-campus interviews, but rather want students to apply directly to our website and we will work through the process from there.
3. Kernutt Stokes — Eugene
4 full time hires
Application Deadlines April 2015
Start Date July 2015
Please apply via Beaver Careers and then send resume, transcript, and cover letter to Msavage@kernuttstokes.com
1. The CFMA Portland Chapter is offering scholarships to students with accounting, finance, or construction management majors. Scholarships range from $1,000 to $3,000, and the application deadline is February 28, 2015. See attached flyer, instructions and application form. http://cafe.cfma.org/
2. The Moss Adams Foundation is awarding Diversity Scholarships to candidates that meet the eligibility requirements. This scholarship targets sophomores/juniors or those that will be going through Fall 2015-2016 recruiting to secure a summer internship (graduation date Spring 2017 & 2018). We are not posting directly on campus for this but students can find the application on our Careers website under Student Events.
Below is a link to a coaching and mentoring program that the Oregon Soc. of CPAs established a few years ago. If the accounting students know about the program, they could apply to participate. https://www.orcpa.org/career_