The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) has formally extended the accreditation of the OSU accounting program for another five years. Congrats to the accounting faculty, staff, and students!
We are seeking to identify candidates for full-time roles based on this internship experience.
This full-time twelve-week internship is scheduled to begin in June 2015. Portland, OR
Cambia’s Financial Accounting Services is dedicated to providing world class financial services through excellence in people, process and technology. Join this dynamic team and gain real-world accounting experience.
Become a team member of the Financial Accounting and Reporting Team within the Finance Division.
Duties and opportunities include:
· Prepare journal entries and account reconciliations to support monthly financial statement closes and financial statement analysis
· Assist in the preparation of the insurance industry regulatory reporting
· Implement process improvements, including those you discover
· Participate in the development of policies, procedures and practices that are part of the Company’s set of internal controls
· Assist with financial examinations and audits
Combine your education and analytical ability with the following skills to meet the position qualifications:
· Minimum of 3 years university education, working toward a degree in Accounting or Business with an Accounting emphasis; one year from graduation preferred
· Completion of the Intermediate Accounting sequence or its equivalent
· Required intermediate skill level with Microsoft Excel, prior completion of college coursework using Excel preferred
· Achievement of 150/225 CPA certification requirement by June 2015 preferred
· Required minimum overall GPA of 3.2; Accounting GPA of 3.4
· Ability to think analytically and make sound judgments from analysis
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
Interested candidates should search and apply for job #917346 online: http://www.cambiahealth.com/careers.
1. FULL TIME POSITION: Romtec — in the heart of Douglas County — see attached flyer
Position in our accounting department to cover a variety of duties. Focus will be on job costing, month-end preparation, contract administration, AR/AP, governmental reporting, and creation/management of internal reports.
This is a great opportunity for growth, in a casual environment surrounded by plenty of outdoor recreational opportunities in the heart of Douglas County.
Bachelor’s Degree with preference given to those who have experience in the construction industry. Starting Salary: 40,000+
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Fall 2015 ACTIVITIES:
Summer — please have resume and cover letter ready — work hard to have it ready and you can change the firms name.
1. Wednesday, Sept. 30th — first BAP meeting — Recruiter Panel
2. Wednesday, Oct. 7th — Mock Interviews (12-4pm)
3. Wednesday, Oct. 7th MU Ballroom — “Meet the Firms”
4. Friday, Oct. 9th application deadlines start for most of the accounting firms — they will stagger over the next week or so — please check the firm site and Beaver Careers
OPEN House in PORTLAND:
You’re Invited! Portland Summer Open Houses — Deloitte, EY, KPMG, Moss Adams & PwC
Greetings! The Portland offices of Deloitte, EY, KPMG, Moss Adams, and PwC will be opening their doors to all interested students on Friday, September 11, 2015. Students who attend the open houses will have the opportunity to meet staff from each firm, tour the offices, and ask any questions you may have about that firm and the upcoming recruiting season.
There will be no formal programming during the designated time frame for each firm, so feel free to stop in at each office as your schedule allows.
Attire will be “Jeans Friday” professional. “Jeans Friday” professional is the same attire as business casual, but with a pair of nice jeans (no holes, rips, patterns, etc). Ladies, as it may be easiest to walk from firm to firm, we recommend comfortable shoes.
Open House Schedule and Locations for Friday, September 11th
9:00 am – 11:00 am — Ernst & Young (1120 NW Couch Street, Suite 425)
10:00 am – 12:00 pm — Deloitte (111 SW 5th Avenue, Suite 3900)
11:00 am – 1:00 pm — Moss Adams (805 SW Broadway, 11th floor)
12:00 pm – 2:00 pm — PwC (805 SW Broadway, 8th floor)
1:00 pm – 3:00 pm — KPMG (1300 SW 5th Avenue, 21st floor)