1.The following would be a great part-time job if you would like to stay local. ** This is a small family business. I think it would be a great experience. It is part-time but would give you experience. The owner does it currently but she wants to stay with her children at home. They do have a tax accountant that does the monthly tax records and financial statements. It is a part time accounts payable position. Kelli will train you and some of the work you can do from home.
Fizpatrick Painting http://fitzpatrickpainting.com/
Part-Time Albany Job opportunity with Fitzpatrick Painting Someone to balance and code end of the month bank statement for the accountant. Weekly review of bills to be paid in relation to bank balance. Data entry for payroll checks (45 employees). Help with the transfer of information from desktop Quickbooks to online Quickbooks program.
You can have people who are interested contact me via email: email@example.com or phone 541-990-9489.
2. Novogradac & Company LLP – Portland, Oregon POSTED IN BEAVER JOB NET SO PLEASE CHECK FOR MORE DETAILS Novogradac & Company LLP is a rapidly growing national certified public accounting firm headquartered in San Francisco, CA with 15 offices nationwide. The firm maintains clients in a broad range of industries with a major emphasis in the real estate sector, providing publicly and privately held national and multinational enterprises with a full … view details POSITION TYPE:
2014 Staff Accountant Internship (24228) Novogradac & Company LLP – Portland, Oregon Novogradac & Company LLP is a rapidly growing national certified public accounting firm headquartered in San Francisco, CA with 15 offices nationwide. The firm maintains clients in a broad range of industries with a major emphasis in the real estate sector, providing publicly and privately held national and multinational enterprises with a full … view details POSITION TYPE:
Internship – Paid
3. Financial Advisor (23807) POSTED IN BEAVER JOB NET SO PLEASE CHECK FOR MORE DETAILS MassMutual Financial Group SF – San Francisco, California
Financial Service Representative-LOCAL CANDIDATES TO SAN FRANCISCO ONLY San Francisco Business Times –Best Places to Work in the Bay Area 2012 Fortune 100 Company Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies 2012 In the past few years, we have experienced tremendous growth and are looking for a quality sales candidate to add to our team. As a … view details
4. This is an excellent entry level opportunity for a recent business or accounting major graduate.
Due to the overwhelming response we receive for these types of positions, the position will only be open until we receive 50 applications. The applications package must contain at a minimum the applicants resume and transcripts (showing the degree conferred).
More information and the link to apply are below. Please forward to any recent graduates you think may be interested.
Position Title: Credit Union Examiner
Position Grade/Salary: CU-7/9 ($40,154.00 to $82,605.00 / Per Year) Position Location: Portland, OR
Duties: Serves in a developmental position with assignments/training directed toward providing the capability of eventually performing the full scope of Credit Union Examiner duties. Works under a close supervision of a Supervisory Examiner who oversees on-the-job training, furnishes advice and is available for consultation. On the job training and duties include:
· An overview of basic examination work methods, techniques, procedures, financial principles and operating practices;
· Reading assignments pertaining to the laws, regulations, policies and directives which govern the operation of federal and federally insured credit unions;
· Planning, conducting, and completing examinations of federally chartered and federally insured credit unions;
· Obtaining and protecting confidential credit union data; and,
· Analyzing credit union data prior to examination to identify areas of examination concentration and the persistency of previous problems.
Who May Apply: College Graduates who have graduated from a qualifying educational institution/program within 2 years of your application. Veterans unable to apply within two years of receiving their degree, due to military service obligation, have up to six years after degree completion to apply. Qualifying education includes recent graduates who have completed qualifying associates, bachelors, masters, professional, doctorate, vocational or technical degree or certificate.
Human Resources Specialist
National Credit Union Administration
1775 Duke Street
Alexandria, VA 22314-6113
5. Bobs Red Mill — see attached flyer
We had an AR position open up in accounting. Attached is our job description for the position. Our pay range is $14 to $17 per hour. The position mentions preferring 2 to 3 years of experience but I am very open to a recently college graduate too.
Director of Corporate Finance
Bob’s Red Mill Natural Foods, Inc
6. My name is Niall O’Donoghue. David from OSU career services suggested we reach out to you since our firm would like to hire an entry-level audit associate in the next few weeks. If you know recent graduates looking to work with nonprofits in the Seattle area, we would love to have them submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any additional questions, please let us know at email@example.com. I link to our job posting on the Washington Society of CPA’s below:
Niall O’Donoghue | Associate
The Myers Associates, P.C.
(206) 623-6116 ext. 202 | (206) 623-6929 – Fax Direct phone – (206) 812-1720
7. Accountant II Seasons Management
Posted: Jun 20, 2013 Division:Accounting, Salary Level:35000-45000, Desired Start Date: July 8, 2013, Approximate Hours Per Week:40, Travel Percentage:No Travel. Description:Accountant II
Seasons Management is a fast-growing seniors housing company, managing independent living, and assisted living communities in the U.S. We are looking for a full-time team member that is detail-oriented with strong organizational skills for our accounting department. The Accountant II will help the Controller lead the day-to-day finance and accounting operations for the company.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
In depth knowledge of accounting concepts, principles and GAAP.
Highly organized with the ability to efficiently and accurately multi-task.
Excellent verbal/written communication skills We are recruiting for an Accountant II or Senior Accountant that is responsible for assisting the Controller to ensure that all daily operational functions within the corporate accounting department are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
Some duties include:
Ensuring the accuracy of the general ledger, preparing financial reports and budgets.
Reconcile general ledger accounts.
Report financial results and prepare journal entries.
Complete and review balance sheet account reconciliations.
Provide work leadership to other accounting personnel and specialized support within the team for various accounting functions.
Identify and implement process improvements .
Maintain & Process payroll for multiple communities using a payroll company.
Help complete monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements.
Prepare analysis of accounts as requested. Assist in preparing budgets and forecasts.
Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures
If you are interested in becoming a team member of Seasons Management, please email /fax a cover letter, resume, previous work history references to: Kristy@Seasonsmanagement.com Kristy Blizzard, Controller Seasons Management
560 First Street, Ste 104
Lake Oswego, OR 97034
Fax: (503) 635-5335